 General / 20894
Re: Clearence deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 00:01:47 GMT

I am trying to keep track of all sales that are going on on-line. Most of
these so far are around 50%. Check it out here:

http://xezol.hispeed.com/webdeals.html

If anyone knows of any others please drop me a line so I can add them to the
page.

Charles
http://xezol.hispeed.com/index.html

In lugnet.general, David Little writes:
Has anyone got any good clearence deals lately.  I got 5986
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5986-1  for $20 and 5976 for $25 at
target.  I got the last 5986 (they look wiped out of all last years legos).
Walmart is clearenced too but still are at $59 for 5986.  Just waiting for
them to hit thier next markdowns.  I also got 5988 for $30 at walmart.

David

http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Main.html