 General / 20877
  Magazine- any intrest?

This my third posting asking for contriubutions. I only got a single repsonse form the previous postings and can only assume they got buried. ( TO: M Edwards, Did you recive the mail I sent. If not there is problem at hotmail.com ......) I am trying (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Magazine- any intrest?

Is this a print, or an online magazine? What is the subject matter? Anything lego? A particular genre? I'd be interested in contributing, let me know what you want. Jason (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Magazine- any intrest?

(...) Alex, Your post did tweak my interest... in fact some time ago I myself went out and got hold of an old Meccano Mag to 'see how they did it' with similar thoughts in mind. However I have to conclude that while in full time employment (and the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Magazine- any intrest?

(...) Online, If LUGNET,Brickshlef or simillar would host ( Would welcome an offer!) -Ideally I would like to have it in a format that could be used for both! (I think this may be a design rather than technical issue?) (...) Basic original idea was (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)