 General / 20877
20876  |  20878
Subject:
Magazine- any intrest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:04:12 GMT

This my third posting asking for contriubutions. I only got a single
repsonse form the previous postings and can only assume they got buried.
( TO:  M Edwards, Did you recive the mail I sent. If not there is problem at
hotmail.com ......)

I am trying to create a magazine for the AFOL's along simmilar lines to the
Meccano Mgazine of the early 1950's. Obviosuly modern factors have to be
take in to account :-)

I has hoping that the magazine would be a community effort and hence was
asking for article contruibutions.

I am not aiming at replacing the existing official magazines.

Alex