 General / 20693
    Re: LEGO Cargo System —Rob Doucette
   Here's a follow-up: I found the bags at eBags. If you link through ebates, you can get the rolling bag for $55 ($10 off), shipping included + 10% rebate from ebates!! Anyone know what the LIC Orlando price is?? -- -Rob. ===...=== New sets and parts (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

        Re: LEGO Cargo System —Paul Sinasohn
     (...) Yes, I got a set .... At LIC/Orlando, I paid about $94 for the double set of rolling bag and backpack. I've used the rolling bag on a couple of business trips, and it has held up well - no cracks in the baseplate yet, and only a little rubbing (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

        Re: LEGO Cargo System —Ed McGlynn
   Rob - I tried liking through eBates, where I have a valid account, and didn't get the $10 off you saw. Flamingoworld has a 25% off for VISA purchased at eBags, but their link doesn't work. I see other 10% offers from there and other sites, but not (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

        Re: LEGO Cargo System —Rob Doucette
   I linked to eBags from the eBates website. I can't remember if the $10 off/free shipping message was on the intro eBags page or if it was on an eBates page. The first eBags page said something like "Welcome eBates Member!". After I selected the bag (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

        Re: LEGO Cargo System —Ed McGlynn
   Rob - Thank you - you've been quite helpful. I appreciate your time to follow up on this for me. I think my problem is that the eBags site doesn't welcome me as a eBates member. I don't see the welcome message on the first page, and there's no (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)