 General / 20462
Re: LEGO 2000 Summer S@H Catalog On-Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:14:20 GMT

Thanks for the heads-up Jude. I replaced everything to eliminate the spaces.
I'm still trying to learn the differences between the major browsers. If
anyone else has any problems with the web site please e-mail me with the
problems.

http:xezol.hispeed.com

Direct Shop at Home Catalog Link:
http://xezol.hispeed.com/Catalogs/00ShopSum/00SSCatalog.html

Charles

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Jude Beaudin <shiningblade@home.com> wrote:
People with Netscape cannot view any URL's that contain spaces. :-(

That's not because of a flaw in Netscape, btw. Spaces should be URL encoded.
You can fix this by replacing any space with %20: