 General / 20461
20460  |  20462
Subject:
Arctic Website URL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:53:10 GMT

Hi everyone,

A while ago I remember a message from someone; I don't know who; telling the
URL for their Arctic website. The website had only a few pages at that time
and was an on-going adventure with arctic explorers. I lost the URL; does
anyone know wht it is?

Tim
"If you can't fix it, try duct tape. And if duct tape doesn't work, try Lego."