 General / 20422
Re: LEGO 2000 Summer S@H Catalog On-Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:26:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Charles Adams writes:
I don't know if anyone else has taken the time to upload the 2000 S@H Catalog
and I still see a lot of requests for it so I added it to my site.

Most of the rest of the site is still in the design process but all of the
main US Catalogs from 97 to today are available for viewing.

http://xezol.hispeed.com

Charles

Bad News,

People with Netscape cannot view any URL's that contain spaces. :-(

If it isn't to much to ask, can you change the path so it does not have spaces?

Thanks,

Jude