 General / 20434
Re: LEGO 2000 Summer S@H Catalog On-Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:03:39 GMT

Jude Beaudin <shiningblade@home.com> wrote:
People with Netscape cannot view any URL's that contain spaces. :-(

That's not because of a flaw in Netscape, btw. Spaces should be URL encoded.
You can fix this by replacing any space with %20:

<http://xezol.hispeed.com/Catalogs/00%20ShopSum/00SSCatalog.html>

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/