 General / 20435
20434  |  20436
Subject:
Status of Suz's gift.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:19:32 GMT

OK I have collected all of the gifts.  I am waiting for a couple of checks to
make it to me but I will spot those people so they will be included in the
gift.

We were able to collect $281.10 from 42 individuals, groups, and couples.  I am
awaiting the first part of the LEGO gift in the mail and I have a good idea
what I will be getting for the flowers.  I have about $150 that has not been
allocated to the gift or flowers yet.  I don't mind spending this on LEGO for
Suz but if you would like to make a suggestion let me know and I will consider
all suggestions.

I am waiting for Todd to get back to me so that we can set up a date and time
for delivery of the gift which I would like to do as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your thoughts and gifts for Suz.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/