 General / 20436
Re: Bulk packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:20:03 GMT

Nick Cameron <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote:
Do you think The Lego Company will make bulk castle walls if enough people send
in a suggestion to do it or is the lego company lying about the "we make packs
on customer requests"?

They do seem to have listened to requests when chosing the initial parts to
make.

This is off-topic in .basic, by the way (basic is for the discussion of
basic bricks, etc.) so followup-to lugnet.general.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/