 General / 20442
Re: Status of Suz's gift.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:22:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
OK I have collected all of the gifts.  I am waiting for...

We were able to collect $281.10 from 42 individuals, groups,
and couples.

I'm not sure what if any you allocated for the NALug, but
we had our meet last night and everyone basically put in $10,
so there is a cheque for $65 on its way today.  (That's $65
in Canadian Pesos though, which is about $45 is "real" money.)
which (assuming you went with my $20 estimate before) puts
the total just over $300.

Yes it does.  Thanks for the info we are now indeed just over $300.  :-)

...if you would like to make a suggestion...

My only suggestion for LEGO is a 7159 pod-racer bucket so
that Todd can include the photos in the Star Wars set listing.

If I have a little left over I will consider it.  I am trying to get the best
deal for my dollar in general.

I'm presuming that you're getting lots of LEGO flowers...  8-)

Yes and there will still be more than enough left for LEGO ;-)

TTYL
SRC

Thanks again,

Eric Kingsley