 General / 20399
Re: Me as Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:57:36 GMT

Chuck Rex wrote:
So, for the record, if I was a Lego set, based on the last 4 digits of my
phone number, I would be "Skeleton Surprise" a castle set from 1995 with 72
pieces.  I would be modestly happy with myself.
If I was a set based on my birthday, I would be "Special Pieces Bucket" from
1998 with 462 pieces.

My birth year and last 4 phone digits are the same (last 2 digts of my
license plate match too... the niverse must b telling me something!) so
I'm 1958 Windsurfer from 1993 for both of them. Not really me...

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://kevc.bricksmiths.com/cat-mrkt.htm