 General / 20345
20344  |  20346
Subject:
What part would you be? Formerly: Me as Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:49:20 GMT

My phone number didn't work.  More interestingly, if you could be any part, what
part best sums up your Lego personality?  I would either be a 2x2x6 space
transparent dark blue corner piece or one of those real old big red gears!

What part would you be?

In lugnet.general, Chuck Rex writes:

It's a reaaaaaaaal slow day at work.

So, for the record, if I was a Lego set, based on the last 4 digits of my
phone number, I would be "Skeleton Surprise" a castle set from 1995 with 72
pieces.  I would be modestly happy with myself.

If I was a set based on my birthday, I would be "Special Pieces Bucket" from
1998 with 462 pieces.

Just so ya' know.