 General / 20294
Re: Me as Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:43:46 GMT

Hmm... Nothing from my personal database comes up with any lego set. Oh
well! : (

Since I can't play this game, I will say one of my favorite sets would have
to be the Multi Core Magnetizer because it is big, interesting looking, and
distinct, kind of like me.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6989

MCM all the way, yeah!!!!

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!