 General / 20390
Re: Errors on Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Zander writes:
Actually, I think the Island Hopper thing isn't a mistake.

Somewhere there must have been a mistake, because on the packaging it shows it
one way, and on the instructions, another. (IMO)

Yeah, you're right. I just noticed that today. Shows how observant I am.

-Jeremiah-

PS - I still think the plane looks better as it is in the instructions. :)