 General / 20389
Re: Availibility of Harry Potter LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:42:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Timm writes:

LEGO can only mold so many pieces every 24
hours if they go hog wild on Harry Potter sets, what is not going to
be produced?  Star Wars? Duplo? Castle? Space? (just could not resist
:^) Town Jr? (hey good idea! :^P ).

Mike

I was wondering the same thing along those lines... what theme or sub-theme is
the Harry Potter theme going to replace?  They usually don't bring a new line
to market without getting rid of (or phasing out) an existing line.  The Star
Wars sets brought about the end of the LEGO Space theme as we knew it (and
will continue to hold them back until the contract runs out, aparently).  I'm
not exactly sure how the Harry Potter LEGO sets are going to fit in, either.
Are they going to be System sets?  That's my guess, I haven't heard
otherwise.  Will they be Town and Castle mixes?  Hmmm... I am just full of
questions today. =)

~Nathan