 General / 20373
20372  |  20374
Subject:
Errors on Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:44:02 GMT

Hello,

I just encountered an error on the 5935 Island Hopper set. As the instructions
show it, I have to place the window/entry hatch 4 "bumps" away from the nose
of the plane. This leaves a strange looking gap where the entry hatch meets
the window sides. (I guess you'd have to have the instructions in front of you
to understand what I'm saying.) On the box, it shows the window one "bump"
back from the place the instructions show, and it looks much better that way.
I built mine as it was shown on the box.

But, anyway, the point of this post is: Have you ever encountered errors on
the instruction manuals?
I've only seen one other: On the first page of a town three-pack set, one of
the mini-figures is shown to have black arms, while on the box and the actual
minifig had yellow arms.

~ Michael