 General / 20373
  Errors on Instructions

Hello, I just encountered an error on the 5935 Island Hopper set. As the instructions show it, I have to place the window/entry hatch 4 "bumps" away from the nose of the plane. This leaves a strange looking gap where the entry hatch meets the window (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Errors on Instructions

(...) Actually, I think the Island Hopper thing isn't a mistake. Sure, the gap looks funny, but look at it once you move the windshield back - It just looks goofy. I don't know, maybe it's just personal opinion. Anyway, I think there was another (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Errors on Instructions

(...) Somewhere there must have been a mistake, because on the packaging it shows it one way, and on the instructions, another. (IMO) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Errors on Instructions

(...) Yeah, you're right. I just noticed that today. Shows how observant I am. -Jeremiah- PS - I still think the plane looks better as it is in the instructions. :) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Errors on Instructions

I found an error on an instruction card in the Creator board game. It says to put a plate right over a propellor, but you just CAN'T do dat. If you're playing a Creator board game against someone really good at board games, be sure they get that (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Errors on Instructions

(...) Errors in LEGO instructions (and packaging) are fairly common. You just need sharp eyes to spot some of them. My Explorien Starship came with an extra page inserted in the instruction book. It wasn't attached to the book, just stuck in after (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Errors on Instructions

(...) on (...) of (...) actual (...) the (...) Lets see, I remember two specifically, the 4031 had a extra sheet with fixed errors on it. The other one was the shuttle launcher from Launch Command. The red TECHNIC rods on the bottom were positioned (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)