 General / 20261
Re: Great garage sale deal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Jones writes:
Hi everyone,

Last Saturday I got a great Lego deal at a garage sale. I found a 1721 sandy
point marina, only missing the fig in short sleeves, the fishing pole, and the
shark for $2.00! Also at the same garage sale I got the 6834 Celestial Sled
and 6879 Blizzard Baron plus two extra Ice Planet figs and two extra chainsaws
attached to black jackhammer pieces for only $2.00.

I've gotten lots of good garage sale deals with Lego, and an especially good
one last year, where I got a large square and small square green baseplate and
two small and one large square island baseplate.

Anybody else want to share their great Lego garage sale deals?

Tim

That sounds great.  I got a good sized box full of misc stuff about two months
ago.  Most of it was aqua but it also had town, space, castle, wild west, and
adventures stuff in it as well.  Got about 15 figs with it too.  All that for
$15.  Everything was in great shape too.

David

http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Main.html