 General / 20197
Re: Newsserver downtime
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
Hmm, in fact -- tomorrow would be an excellent time to do a "fire drill" of
this.  Would some volunteer to call these two numbers sometime around 12:00
noon (EST) tomorrow (Wednesday)?  We'll be in Enfield and I think it would be
a great test.  I'm not sure if my phone will work that far out (although it's
supposed to) but at the very least, it should report voicemail.  TIA,

Not sure which carrier you use, but for mine, SprintPCS, I do not get notices
of voicemail until I have returned to an area with coverage.