 General / 20195
Re: Newsserver downtime
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:24:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
====================

In the event of an emergency relating to LUGNET, please call this number:

   617-489-7072

If no one answers, or if the line is busy, then call this number:

   617-970-3126

Hmm, in fact -- tomorrow would be an excellent time to do a "fire drill" of
this.  Would some volunteer to call these two numbers sometime around 12:00
noon (EST) tomorrow (Wednesday)?  We'll be in Enfield and I think it would be
a great test.  I'm not sure if my phone will work that far out (although it's
supposed to) but at the very least, it should report voicemail.  TIA,

--Todd