 General / 20035
  Re: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) with (...) Well...The 64 game is just the fighting aspects, with none of the (admittedly limited) RPG elements from the Game Boy version. It does let you use your GB pokemon in the 64 environment, which is cool, and offers a better GUI for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) One of the things that has kept me from buying Pokemon Stadium is that it seems heavily geared towards people who own a Game Boy and the Pokemon game for GB- the "rental" Pokemon in Stadium are always described as "inferior" to Pokemon you (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) an (...) Pokemon, (...) You need the cart, but not the GB. And if you want to trade with anyone else who has the GB version, then you'll need an additional cart interface thingy, which (I believe) is another $30. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)