 General / 20039
Re: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:46:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
But from what you're saying here, it sounds like you can play the GB game in • an
emulator on the N64.  Is this true?  I could go out and buy just PS, and play
the GB game on the emulator (without buying a GB or the cart), capture • Pokemon,
and battle in the Stadium?

You need the cart, but not the GB.  And if you want to trade with anyone else
who has the GB version, then you'll need an additional cart interface thingy,
which (I believe) is another $30.

Cheers,
- jsproat