 General / 2003
Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:04:54 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I will try my hand at a few Q and As today but would rather post them in
lugnet.faq than send them. Posting has the advantage of everyone knowing
that something is underway.

Did we get buy in on that idea?

Here are the topics I lay claim to:

<snip>

Still claiming them but haven't actually done anything yet.

++Lar