 FAQ / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
OK, here we go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 06:22:11 GMT

I had been holding off on doing a lot of work until I got a consensus
that this was worth doing, especially since Tom seems unwilling to
relinquish control of the RTL faq.  But it seems that a lot of people
are interested in seeing alugnet faq, and Jeff Thompson and I have
expressed interest in collaborating on it.

Right.  <cracks knuckkles>

OK, Jeff, I'll be sending you an email this weekend.  It may be
optimistic, but I'd like to see a new faq published by March, and I'll
try my damnedest to get one out by then.  Once it's written, maintenece
should be easy by comparison.

Todd, thank you for creating the lugnet.faq group.  I will be reading it
regularly and saving suggestions submitted there.  I will also accept
suggestions to beaker@pobox.com.  Please place the words LEGO FAQ in the
subject line.

/ _ _ / _ _  "640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============