 FAQ / 107
Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:32:39 GMT

Let me know if I can help in any way with the DACTA info, especially what is
my function.

Thanks,

Glen Tannenbaum

In lugnet.faq, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Here are the topics I lay claim to:

Dacta, what is it?
Who is eligible for Dacta purchases (in the US no one, I need help
internationally)
Does Dacta Sell Direct? (Not in the US any more)
How do the Dacta Lines divide? (Early childhood, technical/mechanical)
Who are the US distributors of the early childhood lines? (Kaplan, US
Toys, etc. and pointer to lego.dacta URL and other useful URLs and phone
numbers)
Who are the distributors of the rest (Pitsco, info on special
arrangment, pointer to # and URL)
What can people do elsewhere?
What is the function of the Glen Tannenbaum unit? ;-)

Larry,

Are you still up for giving these form?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."