 General / 19994
Re: Something I didn't know about LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:31:15 GMT

Eric Kingsley skrev i meddelandet ...
As many of you know I my wife and I are expecting our first child.
[...]
First its interesting to note that LEGO showed up on a ton of their slides as
serious choking hazards for infants and toddlers.  I was thinking "No • Kidding"
but I guess its good to point out especially for families that have older
children that play with LEGO.

Being on my third child right now (13, 10, 1.5), I must say we have not yet
had any problems with them swallowing things (Lego or others). We always try
to keep the (small) Lego in the builders room, not over the whole house (Duplo
is OK anywhere, and _is_ everywhere).

Little Jenny plays by herself with Duplo, but is very envious of the boys'
Lego, and wants to play with it as much as possible. She's only allowed to do
this under supervision - she grabs pieces and gives to me, and I put them
together, then she takes them apart (and puts them in the bin!!!)

I'll tell you one thing though: After having children, your life will never be
the same! They take as much time from you as you are willing to give them
(sometimes much more), they demand a lot of you, but they are the most amazing
thing that has happened to me!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm