 General / 1993
Re: Hello & introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:31:50 GMT

I don't have a website yet. There are at least five I _ought_ to have
up, but I have RSI already from too much computering (I develop
software) so setting up websites comes below putting food on the table
in my limited allowable time on teh computer. (So why am I reading
newsgroups about Lego? good question... <g>)

Do LEGO building and RSI go together well?
I'm serious; my girl friend suffers from RSI and among I gave up hope she
will hand-build her LEGO dream houses again.

Eric