 General / 19925
Re: Harry Potter Lego Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:07:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Maxwell's wife writes:

Hi,

I'm not Jason, but his wife Hope

Oddly, my wife is asking me to post to LUGNET for the first time and it's in
response to this note.

I've read the thread so far and I think there is a lot of stuff
that could be done with Harry Potter.  Just going through the first book this
is what I've come up with as possibilities:

Don't forget the Chamber of Secrets, Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and
Hogwart's Great Hall, Hogsmeade (wizarding town), 4 Privet Drive (Harry's
relatives home), Godric's Hollow (I know, I know, that one's a stretch--it
was Harry's parent's home), The Shrieking Shack, The Burrow (the Weasley's
home), and a few others from book 4, which I won't mention due to spoilers!.

Cathy Weeks (posted by Chris)

P.S.

I'm looking forward to it!

So is the Weeks household (expecting to have more marital support than usual
wrt LEGO purchases ;-)