 General / 19873
19872  |  19874
Subject:
My Lego Theroy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:39:01 GMT

ive been thinking about why lego has been trying to jonuorize everything so
this is what i can up with

1: lego is trying to make lego at it's aimed age (4-12) and older lego sets
have more appeal to older people that have been using lego most of their lives.
2: lego is running out of really good ideas that do not require 'Specalty
Parts' eg. normal bricks
3: lego is loosing appeal to the younger generation so it thinks that 'cool'
pecies will draw them in. eg. crystals, rubys, skeletons etc.

this is only a theroy based on what i belive is true
i could be completely wrong

-James Walker