 General / 19796
  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) myself, (...) hunter :-) ). I've read the thread so far and I think there is a lot of stuff that could be done with Harry Potter. Just going through the first book this is what I've come up with as possibilities: Dursley's House (Muggle house, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Definitely they should make that one. :) Steve (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Seconded. Call the question. Anything for more trains, say I. There have been posts both for and against this, my take is this... how big of a LEGO fan is JK Rowlands? What made the Star Wars sets good, supposedly, was that George Lucas was (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) It's JK Rowlings, but we'll forgive. :D I think the main question that should be asked- before yours above- is "Does JK Rowlings have the same control over her creation that Lucas does?" I think that answer to that is probably no, so she (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Oddly, my wife is asking me to post to LUGNET for the first time and it's in response to this note. (...) Don't forget the Chamber of Secrets, Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and Hogwart's Great Hall, Hogsmeade (wizarding town), 4 Privet Drive (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Keep in mind that the first 9 sets, at least, are going to be based on the movie, which is only the first book (HP & the Sorceror's Stone). eric (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)