 General / 1959
Re: Wow, S@H is watching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:58:10 GMT

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:20:21 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
And what's up with the wait time?  I never used to be stuck on hold with
S@H. Never.  Now it happens with every call.

In S@H's defense, the wait is significantly shorter than I've had with
more other phone-ordering or customer support services.

I hope it's a result of their success, and not a sign of cut-backs.

Well, consider all of the calls they probably get by mistake from the
software products, etc.  Also consider that with the Star Wars stuff
coming out their new calls volume will probably increase many times
over.

Yes, I noticed the new phone-menu system, too (there was something about
what to do if you were calling for help with software).

BTW, I've noticed the increased wait time over the last several months.
I assumed it was the holidays.  But it's still happening.

Steve