 General / 19550
Re: Opinions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 01:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ran Talbott writes:
One of the remarkable things about Lego is that it supports such a broad range
of activity:  from pure artistry,  to hard engineering,  to architectural and
mechanical modeling,  to play therapy,  to just plain "kid fun".  And it
allows people using it for one of those purposes to explore and express other
aspects of their personalities that might otherwise lie dormant.

All good points, but when the model is not up to par with its predecessors for
the simple reason it was made *only* to play those games, it just doesn't fly
with me.

Beats me. <shrug>  I would think you'd know better than I,  since you're the
one salivating over the swords and spears  ;-)

Right, but only because they are in neat-o colors :)