 General / 19551
Re: Got a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 02:05:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Hoekwater writes:
In lugnet.general, Adam Hoekwater writes:
In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
I recently saw an auction on eBay that had an old-style round shield, in • red.
It looked trans. to me, and I emailed the seller and asked, and they said it
was indeed trans. red.  Now, to my knowledge, I've never seen a set that had • a
transparent red shield in it.  My only guess would be old-style space (Space
Police, perhaps?), but I haven't seen any pics of it yet.  So, does anyone
know what sets it came in?  TIA,
-Chris

I got two from 6982. That's my guess. HTH.

-Adam      8^D

DOH!! I mean 6928. Sorry.

Also (to totally whack Jeff's mention of them only appearing in 6951):

6971 Intergalactic Command Base
6881 Lunar Rocket Launcher

Looks like it was used in the 1984 Classic Space sets (I don't see any 1983 or
1985 sets with it).

Frank