 General / 19536
    Opinions —Greg Majewski
   I got a good glimpse of the new stuff yesterday thanks to the summer catalogue, so I feel it is my duty to comment on what I saw. The Star Wars stuff looks about as I thought it would, but the AAT looks like a very nice beige service pack. The MTT (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Opinions —Ran Talbott
   (...) Because one is human, and, therefore, motivated by a complex collection of instincts, cultural values, and individually-acquired tastes that will partly overlap yours, but usually diverge wildly from it in some areas. One of the remarkable (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Opinions —Greg Majewski
   (...) All good points, but when the model is not up to par with its predecessors for the simple reason it was made *only* to play those games, it just doesn't fly with me. (...) Right, but only because they are in neat-o colors :) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)