 General / 19429
Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Patricia Schempp writes:
My parents are going to Germany and...I was wondering where I should send them
to get LEGO >

Patricia,
I have found that the best places to get LEGO products in Germany, Austria,
etc. are the same small toystores referenced by several others here.  Have
your parents look in the phonebook for the word "spielwaren" which is the
German word for toys.  Even better, have them look for the word "Spielwaren"
followed by what appears to be a persons first or last name.
Example "Spielwaren Heinz."  These small shops usually have some great LEGO
sets and frequently have a showy display of LEGO provided sales material.

Good luck!
Ashley