 Local / Deutschland / 225
Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:57:11 GMT

When I traveled to Berlin in '94, I found an excellent selection of sets at
a store called Kaufhaus des Westen or KadeWe for short.  It's supposed to be
one of the largest stores in Berlin(don't know if it still is on the list.)
Adrian

Patricia Schempp <pschemp@clemson.edu> wrote in message
My parents are going to Germany in two weeks to stay with a friend and I • was
wondering where I should send them to get LEGO and if there were any • special
Lego items available only in Germany that I should have them look for. • They
are mostly going to be in the Hanover and Berlin areas but will be • travelling
all over.  Thanks!

Patricia Schempp