 General / 19428
19427  |  19429
Subject:
I got my 6180's!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:59:20 GMT

I got my 6180's in the mail today.  A very big public thanks to Scott Runyan
for responding so quickly to my post and getting me these sets.  I also want
to thank the others out there that did offer to help, but man was Scott
quick!  He just beat you to the punch.  I appreciate the help from everyone!

Eric