 General / 19408
Re: Lego Chocolate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi all, a friend recently back from touring europe told me that while
travelling throught switserland (where else) he found some chocolate
that was shaped like Lego bricks (2x2) in rows. He brought some back
(didn't make it though :-<> and was wondering if anybody had come
across anything similar in their travels.

Not European, but my soon-to-be mother-in-law has found LEGO-shaped candy
somewhere in Missouri, so I get a small package of it every time I see
her.

It's various flavors, opaque, sort of powdery - I guess it's kinda like
Smarties (the American kind, not the British M&M style).  The bottoms of
the candy have holes in them, so you can actually build with them,
although they're not compatible with LEGO (this is probably a good thing)
and the studs have a tendency to break off fairly easily.

I can't remember the name or the manufacturer offhand.  I'll try to
remember to post next time I get some.