 General / 19415
Re: Lego Chocolate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:15:37 GMT

Not European, but my soon-to-be mother-in-law has found LEGO-shaped candy
somewhere in Missouri, so I get a small package of it every time I see
her.

It's various flavors, opaque, sort of powdery - I guess it's kinda like
Smarties (the American kind, not the British M&M style).  The bottoms of
the candy have holes in them, so you can actually build with them,
although they're not compatible with LEGO (this is probably a good thing)
and the studs have a tendency to break off fairly easily.

I can't remember the name or the manufacturer offhand.  I'll try to
remember to post next time I get some.

Here is a scan of the "instructions" from inside the tub:

http://www.thinice.home.avana.net/lego/candy.htm

jt