 General / 19369
Re: My (first) FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andy Lynch writes:
On the way, I decided to stop in a Bradlees store that I go to once in a while
to gaze fondly at the (mostly over-priced) Lego.  I looked at the shelves
quickly, and didn't see anything new, and then I saw a different box way at
the back of the shelf.  I picked it up and it was a 6105 Medieval Knights!

At that point in time, I would pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. :)
Anything from before 1997 will grab my attention if I see it in store
shelves.  And I think $3.00 is a great price to pay for that set!

Maybe you have your wife to thank (for calling you to run an errand)... :)

Bryan