 General / 19366
19365  |  19367
Subject:
My (first) FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:29:35 GMT

I feel good.  :-)  On my way home today, ( Work sent me to a seminar for two
days ) my wife paged me to let me know that she wanted to talk to me.  I
stopped at a payphone, called her, and she asked me to stop at the grocery
store to bring something home to aid in the making of dinner.  No problem.

On the way, I decided to stop in a Bradlees store that I go to once in a while
to gaze fondly at the (mostly over-priced) Lego.  I looked at the shelves
quickly, and didn't see anything new, and then I saw a different box way at
the back of the shelf.  I picked it up and it was a 6105 Medieval Knights!

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6105

It may not be much, but it is my first Wolfpack minifig, and also my first
Dragon Masters minifigs.  :-)  I took it up to the checkout, and the (mostly
useless) people up there couldn't find it in the computer, and I was stuck
waiting for a while so they could discuss it.  Someone named the price of
$3.00, and I bought it and brought it home.  WooHoo!

I didn't think that was too bad for a set that was from 1994, according to the
database...

-Andy Lynch