 General / 19366
    My (first) FOTW —Andy Lynch
   I feel good. :-) On my way home today, ( Work sent me to a seminar for two days ) my wife paged me to let me know that she wanted to talk to me. I stopped at a payphone, called her, and she asked me to stop at the grocery store to bring something (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My (first) FOTW —Bryan Wong
     (...) At that point in time, I would pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. :) Anything from before 1997 will grab my attention if I see it in store shelves. And I think $3.00 is a great price to pay for that set! Maybe you have your wife to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: My (first) FOTW —Andy Lynch
     Actually, you are quite right! I wouldn't have stopped there if she had not asked me to go on an errand. When I got home, I showed her my treasure, and gave her a big hug and kiss... :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Wong" (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My (first) FOTW —Kevin Zwicker
   (...) I have a similar story. It happened last year. I was shopping at TRU. I was on the lookout for some Outback sets when I saw it: a 6538 Rebel Roadster. The box was in sorry shape so I checked the polybag inside and it was unopened. I picked it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)