 General / 1930
Re: 2nd round of Target clearance??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:37:06 GMT

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 02:47:34 GMT, "Janet Zorn" <lighthouse@bonzai.net>
wrote:

Terry K wrote in message <3698498d.1974773@lugnet.com>...

:BTW, when I was there before, they had put up a bunch of those clone
:sets, Bestlock.  4 or 5 different military sets, and the 1 space
:shuttle set.  I think each set was 19.95.
:The sets looked interesting, with some cool pieces.  But I am still a
:Lego purist.

For the benefit of us Lego non-purists, where did you find a Target
carrying Bestlock?

It was one in Mesa, AZ.   Southern Ave & Power Rd.
I haven't checked any of the other locations nearby.

-- Terry K --