 General / 1919
Re: 2nd round of Target clearance??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 07:16:52 GMT

Terry Keller writes:

Ah, back to Target tomorrow....
I was there a couple of days ago, and couldn't resist buying one of
those fancy adjustable tilt tree holders.  $13 at 75% off.  Which I
thought was great.   Guess I shoulda waited.   90% off would be even
better.

Hope they have something good in the Lego aisle.
BTW, when I was there before, they had put up a bunch of those clone
sets, Bestlock.  4 or 5 different military sets, and the 1 space
shuttle set.  I think each set was 19.95.
The sets looked interesting, with some cool pieces.  But I am still a
Lego purist.

Check on the toy clearance aisles.  Only Lego left on the lego aisle is the
remaining full price '98 and new '99 (skipping rant this time) stuff.

Barry