 General / 1917
1916  |  1918
Subject:
2nd round of Target clearance??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 00:37:45 GMT

The second round of Target clearance may be near.  I just got back from
one of the two Targets near me (So. California) and found a couple of
6097 Night Lord's Castle marked $27.90.  They had been $47.90 since just
before Xmas.  All of the other %40 off sets were still marked and
scanned the same.

This is one of the only Target stores in a 40 mile radius to have a lot of lego
left.

The real deal is in the Xmas stuff.  90% off today.  I couldn't resist
buying some of those 6 foot artificial tress for $1.99.  Now if I could
only find a way to incorporate them into Lego  :o)

Barry