 General / 1918
Re: 2nd round of Target clearance??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 06:40:22 GMT

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 00:37:45 GMT, "Barry McFarland"
<mcfarlandcj@home.com> wrote:

The second round of Target clearance may be near.  I just got back from
one of the two Targets near me (So. California) and found a couple of
6097 Night Lord's Castle marked $27.90.  They had been $47.90 since just
before Xmas.  All of the other %40 off sets were still marked and
scanned the same.

This is one of the only Target stores in a 40 mile radius to have a lot of lego
left.

The real deal is in the Xmas stuff.  90% off today.  I couldn't resist
buying some of those 6 foot artificial tress for $1.99.  Now if I could
only find a way to incorporate them into Lego  :o)

Ah, back to Target tomorrow....
I was there a couple of days ago, and couldn't resist buying one of
those fancy adjustable tilt tree holders.  $13 at 75% off.  Which I
thought was great.   Guess I shoulda waited.   90% off would be even
better.

Hope they have something good in the Lego aisle.
BTW, when I was there before, they had put up a bunch of those clone
sets, Bestlock.  4 or 5 different military sets, and the 1 space
shuttle set.  I think each set was 19.95.
The sets looked interesting, with some cool pieces.  But I am still a
Lego purist.

-- Terry K --