 General / 19084
  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

Scott: (...) I'm torn about this. I agree that lugnet.announcements might be a problem, since the supposition seems to be that information posted there is presented as accurate in good faith. I'd be less worked up about a hoax posted to an (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

Bram, > Am I the only one who wants to see more attempts to copy the quality and (...) I think we might be getting off the original intent of the posting. I liked the train hoax. I think it was really well done, and the discussion for it was valid. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

Dave, (...) next (...) problem, (...) presented (...) an (...) lugnet.starwars. (...) Indeed. This just smelt bad to me. (...) labels (...) Well, yes, but I don't mind hoaxes about my favorite subject, as others I am sure. I guess this concerned me (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)