 General / 1889
    Wow, S@H is watching —Mike Stanley
    Some of you may have noticed me losing my temper (something I seldom do - hah) about not receiving a S@H catalog yet last week on RTL. Well, today I received one sent to me via first class mail, with a personal note attached assuring me that they (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wow, S@H is watching —Larry Pieniazek
     Mike Stanley wrote: <some digs at our favorite S@H rep> I'm not sure she's watching HERE yet, although I have been twisting her arm. you may want to (if you didn't already, I haven't checked) post this to RTL... (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wow, S@H is watching —David Zorn
    Mike Stanley wrote in message ... : :Some of you may have noticed me losing my temper (something I seldom :do - hah) about not receiving a S@H catalog yet last week on RTL. : :Well, today I received one sent to me via first class mail, with a (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wow, S@H is watching —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, her friendly personal service makes dealing with the totally unhelpful woman on Monday bearable. Especially considering the service was completely unsolicited. (...) Well.... I'd like both. :) (...) Well, I'd like to think I deserve it (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wow, S@H is watching —Andrew Cooperman
   (...) Is it me or does it seem that customer service at S@H is getting significantly worse? I've been reading more than a few messages about people getting misinformation from S@H employees even during normal business hours. Andy (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wow, S@H is watching —Steve Bliss
   (...) And what's up with the wait time? I never used to be stuck on hold with S@H. Never. Now it happens with every call. In S@H's defense, the wait is significantly shorter than I've had with more other phone-ordering or customer support services. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wow, S@H is watching —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, consider all of the calls they probably get by mistake from the software products, etc. Also consider that with the Star Wars stuff coming out their new calls volume will probably increase many times over. (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wow, S@H is watching —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes, I noticed the new phone-menu system, too (there was something about what to do if you were calling for help with software). BTW, I've noticed the increased wait time over the last several months. I assumed it was the holidays. But it's (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)