 General / 18496
  What the...?

I saw some of the new racing sets at TRU yesterday. Mebbe this is old news, but what's the deal with the gal with green hair? Possibilities for this element: She-Hulk Doc-Samson Greg (last episode of Brady Bunch...oh, wait, that was orange 8) "The (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the...?

(...) Yeah, we know what Craig'll be up to now...*COMING SOON*: The Hulk and his faithful lady, She-Hulk :-) -Chris (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the...?

(...) And there was that woman in the first Star Trek pilot, who appeared briefly as a "Venusian Slave Girl" (or something). She was all green, not just here hair. That might be a bit difficult to do in LEGO -- I don't think the minifig head has (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the...?

(...) Probably not. Hulk and She-HUlk are Marvel characters, and if memory serves, all the characters on Craigo's site are DC. Well. Unless you count Ripley and the A L () E N, who are Dark Horse characters in the comic world. eric (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the...?

(...) Before ill-fortune drove her to a life of drugs, porn, and liquor store robberies, Dana Plato briefly wound up with green hair on an episode of Diff’rent Strokes, after unknowingly washing her hair in mildly acidic rain water from a copper (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the...?

(...) Not to mention that Hulk and She-Hulk are cousins, so she probably won't be his faithful lady except in a Deliverance-style comic book setting. Dave! (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the...?

(...) Maybe we all need to prod him into "expanding" his comic influence. I'd really like to see what he could do for a Wolverine... -Chris (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the...?

(...) Oops, my bad. *COMING SOON: The Hulk and his also-green cousin, She-Hulk. -Chris (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the...?

(...) Heheh. Good point. I forgot about that. I knew there was something wrong about it... Still, if we're determined to have She-Hulk be a faithful lady, he could make a Razorback minifig. I'd pay good, good money for a Razorback minifig. Might (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)